Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Parties, Relaxing, Educational...

Hey Readers,

Long time no wirte huh. Sorry about that. With taking 5 class I have been so busy with homework. Chinese takes a long time to study at least 14 hours a week. Yes it is a lot. My other class thank god are just readings so I dont really have much homework. Once inawhile a teacher will have some kinda of question homework but I only have had about 2 or 3.

Last month I did a lot of fun thought. Friday the 24th I went with CV and his date BV. CV force me to go a oprea. I love the oprea but it was at AT&T park. It was free the wine was crap. But after that we went to Trigger becasue we got on the VIP llist but no table. We got really drunk I had like 5 shots of patron there than we went to Dragon, got to see old friends. Had a shot again than another shoot with MCV. We went to to MCV and JC house because we were hungry. CV cooked for us he is one good cook. CV keeps biting me the whole night while MCV is going around saying crunching tiger and he does some wierd move it was so funny.

Sat we just hanged out in the city for the 4am party we were going to which was Shock. We went home around 10 in the morning. It was all good. So some old friends there to.

This past weekend we just hanged around the house. I went to JC houses and we ate dinner and drank a lot of sake. Me and her could not feel it so we just kept dranking while ZT and MCV are just tired of drinking. Than sunday we went to The Acdamy of Science place it was really nice. So I can have a relaxing weekend.

Other than that nothing new in my life at all. No dating or talking to guys. And its not becasue of school, becasue its no longer summer. I only can get some gusy during the summer well talking to guys. No one answears me or sends me msg during the other seasons. So funny.

Well I hope you all doing good and sorry for the late reply.

No comments: