Monday, January 11, 2010

Missing Home

My HomeTown
Hey guys,

People can be so stupid here sometimes. Someone told me that people are saying that I had said I was full Korean. But when people introduce me some of them say half and I just say its 75%. And my bff when he introduce me to people, hes says Im the Korean. Since people think he is Korean. I think people just think that mix people only live in USA. All around the world there are many mix people with races that know one would ever know. And that I am Korean. I was born in Korea im 75%Korean, speak Korean, still have Korean citizenship so that makes Korean. No different form a Chinese person born in America he is American.
Pic of Baseball Team from my home town

For example that girl in China who is half black, who wanted to sing, and they were really being racist to her. The funny thing is that I never get the racist or sterytypical bull crap in Korea thai I get here. It makes no sense at all, you would think more there than here. The reason why I bring this up is becasue I found another reason why I can get a guy here. They guy who told me that he heard this said they would say that I look more european than Asian. Well of course I got my eyse and nose done. But that people are thinking I am lying abouot who I am is the reason why I can not get someone. No one wants to date a liar.

They gay world here well the Gay Asian Bay Area World is so talktive and like to start shit. Its getting old. These guys need to grow up. Sometimes I feel like I am in high school that you see on TV and movies. High school was never like that for me. All races come in different shapes and size. During these times when people doubt my race or make fun of me becasue of the way I look really makes me wish my friend was still here with me(god rest his soul). He was full Chinese born in China came here to the USA when he was like 11 or 10 but he look like he was from central america. Having someone who is going through the same stuff and talking with them makes you feel better about yourself. Becasue its different when your from different worlds talking to someone.
Pic of a Movie about my hometown

Well on friday C.L called me to go out to party becasue he really wanted to party. So I picked him up we went to Dragon. This is were I heard this bullshit. I had fun. I was dancing and that guy I was dating, well I should say just a sex wanting person was there. On the phone later that night he told me he just wanted to be fuck buddies. What the fuck was that I am cute and like everything about me! I am not into that. Only relationship for me. C.L met him and said I could do better. I told him yes, I can only if I go back to Korea and pick out one of the guys out of 5. Most likey my ex since he is still waiting for me to go back. But C.L doesnt want me to go back.

We went to Densiy after and talk. Everything he wants in a guy is right in front of him(me). He even told me he likes my skin color. He also said when he holds me he feels safe. He does things and says things that he was interested in me. But he of course is seeing someone. I did cry a little on my way home after droping him off but not so much like I would in the past. The good thing is that I am a lot stronger to handle this. Before I would be sad and depressed for many days. But I know can handdle my emotions. I think I was crying becasue of the sad songs that were on. Iv learn that my guy is not here so I need to go back. Iv also learn how gay people are here. The same things happen to me way to much.


Picture of my hometown

No comments: