Friday, January 22, 2010

Last party b4 skewl

Hey guys,

Well I had a a fun MLK weekend, been resting all this week so I can have fun again this saturday at Shangrila. I start school this tuesday so I want to have fun before I have to take life in to the are of studying.

Sunday I went to Fresh at Ruby Sky. Was tipsy when I went that was fun at some times. So many good looking people where there, than went to Sanctuary. So many parties. I than took E at Sanctuary. I was only going to take one but the pill didnt kick in at all. I was so pissed. than I got a capsule that one I will never take again. I dont know how my bff can take that. It was so high for me. I threw up when the high came in.

I need to take a break from drugs and just go to drinks. When I am drunk I say stupid shit. Some of it not making any sense at all. But drugs are geting a little out of hand. Plus I need to save money. December I spent way to much on my self and giving some of my friends money. I dont mind let friends bother money. But want to save money in genreal.

This semester I am taking 5 class. SJSU is crappy school. Its hard to find class and trying to get the ones you want. School offices here are so dumb they are so unorgainzed.

Well I hope you had a good week and ready for the weekend.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

No comments: