Friday, February 12, 2010

Busy...Busy...Busy

Hey guys,

Long time...I really wish I could make a blog entry every other day. But this semster is going to be hard really busy with school. I have 5 class and had to buy 15 freaking books. This semester teachers are insane. Valetines is coming up and also Chinesse New Years.

Well for me it sucks right now, I cant eat anything Korean food, well some but since most is spicy I can not. My whole intestints can not digest anything. I went to the doctor yesterday she said I have to not eat certain foods for awhile sucks as hell. I want kimchee haha.

A lot has happend fo course. A few weeks ago I went to Castro with LC it was fun. CAFE is the best. Dragon is gettinng so old. However I did go to Dragon last friday it was really pack and there was inprovement in the quality of guys haha. But the place itself is ugly. I feel like its one of the old bars back in Asia in the hiden section.

I know I said that I was going to stop partyinng but its hard. But sinceI figure out a way to study at school so that I can party on the weekend. So Monday-Thursday Im at school from 10AM - 8:30PM. Some of the class are very intresting. And some of theacers are funny even though they made us students get many books.

My Class:
GEOG 115 - Population and Global Change
GEOG 121 - Global Economy
HUM 100W - Writing for the Hummanties
CHIN 1A - Chinesse Elemntary (Manderian)
AISA 70B - Eastern Religion

Well I have change a lot. I dont care anymore about finding a guy anymore, of course I still like LC but having him as a really close friend, its awsome. So the fact that we will never be like lovers is ok for me. Becasue I will be going back to Korea but even there I never cared about having a BF or anything. So here is nothing to me anymore. Im going to finsh school. These past few weeks I just want to have fun. But dont get me worng I will not sleep around.

Well later guys I hope you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Mei-Jun said...

Yeap I need to work hard or else nothing will improve.

不費勞力而得者,唯貧困而已 = 노력하지 않는 한 성공은 불가능하죠 = You can not achieve if you do not work hard at ait.