Monday, April 19, 2010

I had enough

Hi guys,

Well heres another say story to put in this blog. If any of you read my previouse post you will know what I am talking about but if you dont sorry that you might be lost.

Well we all know I like CL but there was this guy in December that I dated. Was trying to get over CL becasue I knew there would not be any chance with me and him. This guy I saw him for 4 weeks, he said he was not ready for a relationship and that he has to deal with himself first before he could get in one. Well I know that is all lies. I like how this happend after I gave him what he wanted. He took my 2 years and half virginty. The sad thing is i could have like the guy.

Know I know I need to becareful what peoplel say. He said all the things he woudl always complement me, say how perfect I am and so on. The sad thing is that the guy he is dating is one of my close friends. WEll I thought. I am sorry but I would never date any of my close friends crushs, guys they have dated, or had something with. That is wrong in my book. I am starting to think that is commmon in the gay world here. I ask my Korean friends they would not do that to their close friends.

I am really sick of this gay world. I wounder if I still have those people who used to read my old blog read this one. So much bad stuff happens to me.
For new readers, if you want to know more read "Past dates & Guys I liked" (8/3/09). It just seem to be a pattern guys I like ended up liking my friend or dont like me at all, or my friends like the guy I like. I know I am FUCKING KOREAN BUT I DONT WANT TO BE IN A FUCKING KOREAN DRAMA ANYMORE. I have given up on the gay world now, I am going to be a bitter mean ass bitch. I dopnt care anymore about people, friends, school, anything. Fuck life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really hope you can find someone for the kind of long term relationship you seem to very much want.

Being gay is not easy, too many guys are looking for quick sex only.

Mei-Jun said...

Its not that I want a long term relationship, It woudl be nice to have some kind of realtionship. I dont even go on dates. Im not asking for my prince to come and pick me of my feet. I believe there are seasonal realtionship that help you grow as a person mentaly and emotionally. If I dont get that practice how will I be able to keep my prince in the future if I dont knwo what to do or say.

Anonymous said...

人類最大的悲劇不是死亡,而是沒有掌握有意義的人生..................................................