Monday, May 10, 2010

Almost over

Dear Readers,

Sorry for the long wait for a new post, some of you are porbally wondering whats been happening in this boys life. I have been so busy with school since its towards the end of the month. I had a research paper due on April 28 and a midterm in that same class. I did so bad on the midterm but good on the paper. Teacher is so messed up wanted a big paper and midterm on the same day. I mean I like the class world of the eocnomy, its fun but dam.

Just finshed my last big research paper for my Population and climate change class that was also hard. I want to die. I just ended up rewording everying. I cant belive I turn it in and got no high light s of plagrism. Now I just have one paper left which is 4-5 pages so not so bad. Study for Chinese and my Eastern Religon class and The World of the economy my other two class dont have finals. The eastern religion one is a take home final I love those.

Well one of my ex friends MF is out of my life. God I hate him. I hear so much stuff about him, its funny. Hes a size queen and he is very bias. I know some people think I am racist or bias but nothing like him. He thinks that only Asian are good looking and that other races are ugly. For me I am very picky about other races but there are a few preety and hoties out there in those races. this kid is 22 but acts like 16 year old so sad. But now I know why he was always that way to me. Becasue I am 75 Kroean and dont look it he would always make me feel and look bad. why kind of friend is like that. I no longer have a school friend to hang out when I am bored or bff anymore but I still have CL and my one friend at school CC who can only hang out once inawhile. At least there are some good people left.

Well nothing else is happing in my life so I dod not know what to write sorry guys. I know you want something to read.

No comments: