Monday, August 2, 2010

Nothing much happing.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the really long wait you guys. I have been so busy with doing nothing haha. Well Cl is in China. I took him to the airport a few weeks ago. I cried when he left haha. Im so dramatic sometimes lol.

Well me and ZT have been hanging out a lot. We go clubbing and just hanging out. I went to Santa Cruz the weekend before after clubbing at Shangrila. That never doing again haha. Than this past weekend ZTs friend came here from siingapore and we hang out he is a relly nice a guy, and cute.

Well I really do not know what to wriet here since Iv been doing the same as ever. Havnt been going to Dragon except for the weekend before CL left for China. Dragon has become dead latly. They are bring Gamiboi back to SF again. I wounder why the stop it in the first place.

No comments: