Thursday, January 6, 2011

Drama & NYS

hey guys,

I hope you all had a great xmas and new years, mine was so so. I did nothing for new years just stayed home in bed wacth movies. I really do not see the point of celbrating a new year. I dont really care just another day of life. Xmas I went to dinner with LC ZT, JC and MCV. After that we went to Shangrila at end up. Than Drama happend.

We went to some place called Velvet something. It was a nice place but the food was crap. It was not worth the 75$ per person. ZT gave me what they have but when we got there they had a different menu. IT was some special xmas menue. I was mad becasue beofre I came I knew what I wanted and they didnt have what I wanted. I know ZT was trying to do something nice but still you need to learn that here in US just because a place looks nice doesnt mean the food is.


Shangrila would have been fun if I didnt get mad at everyone, well at one person. But inside my heart I was mad at everyone just blaming it on one person. People will never understand me. I dont blame them thats their way but I believe you should be able to accpet others faults, and who they are. I know i hate many things but I dont try to change that person or that thing.

School starts in 20Days my last semester. I need to figure out what I am going to do. School ends in May giving me little time to figure out if I should stay here or go back. I dont want to go, but I have to look at the pros and cons. The sad thing is that there are more pros for going going back to Korea and only a few pros for staying here. Also there are few cons for going back and so many cons for staying. I want to stay here becasue of LC my close friend, I really do not want to leave him.

We will see soon.

No comments: