Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dragon bois goes to Fresh


Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait on the new post. Been getting ready for the new school year at a new School. For all new Readers I just transferred to San Jose State University.

This weekend was interesting. Friday I went to dragon With my bff, C.K, and two of C.K friends. they were very quite . Well later in the night the guy I like was there so I went up to him and talk. He said he was not going to drink but ended up drinking anyways hes so cute and sweet. So we dance a little and he wanted to wear my hat because he likes it so I let him. But the gross and funny thing was when he came up to me and was trying to talk to me his face skid across my face hitting my lips. Sounds hot but he was very sweaty so his sweat made my face look like i just came out of the pool. Ha Ha.

But C.K's friends ended up taking a taxi drive to my house because of something. They didn't talk to us at all just went off by themselves. And their car was at my house which is stupid why they did not come back with us. Also on Saturday I end-up figuring out who one of the guys was. A guy who told me to help him find a bf a long time ago.

Sunday we went to Fresh at Ruby Sky of course every gay there had their shirts off. Which was not ok for me. Even if I had a body which I did have back in Korea I would not take my shirt off to show my body. Let my boy friend see that.

After that we went to met up with my crush aka C.L. We went to Singing Room which was fun he has such a sexy and professional voice. God I love him ha ha.This was all until 3am I was so tired. However one of our friends T.Z left his keys at one of his friends house and his friend did come to the door to let him in so my bff called me and said if he can stay at my house I said yes. But this was like 420am. When he gets here I am really tired since I did not sleep the night before. I wait with him until his friend from Berkly pics him up. His friend gets there around 6am. SO I slept the whole day Monday.

No comments: