Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Blog


Hey guys,

I do not know why my other blog is down. I saw other blog sites that were aloud to have pictures and videos of gay stuff. And can not be my way of thinking either because than that would be against my freedom to say what I want to say.

This weekend was the same like always. Dragon there were some cute guys. Sunday I went with friends to a Vietnamese Restaurant. Which I do not like by the way. 3 of the people with us were Viet. I did not want to seem rude but I do not like their food. I am not a fan of South East Asian Food. About a year after I came here me and my mom had Viet Food for the first time, we end up getting food poison. The funny thing about that is that a lot of my friends said it was not until they came to America that they got food poison. Plus I really do not like the sauce and the way they cook it. Foods that I love is Japaneses, Italian, Chinese(my friends family cooking not restaurants), and of course Korean.

After that we went to see Perfect Getaway, which is a crap movie. The actress from Resistant Evil is a good actress but this film, ruin her. Than we went to Quickly and had a chat fro a few hours.

My life is almost over. I start school on the 24th. But I am happy because I really do not want to sit on my butt anymore.

No comments: