Friday, September 11, 2009

Life is a New


Hey guys today's I found this poem it is really funny. I thought everyone should read it.

A Passionate Kiss
Author: Gabriela

A passionate night between me and you
I can't begin to tell you the things I want to do.
First we can dim the lights and get closer.....
No, wait, that's too fast, let's go back
and move a little slower.

I'll kiss your lips that are so soft and sweet,
then move on to your cheek that's so smooth and unique.
Then I'll move right along that little ear of yours...
Whoa... my, my... let me move along your chest...
Uh, oh I missed a spot, let me move back up to the neck
As I move my tongue around and around
you start to feel it as I go down slowly
and as I kiss your chest your hands go up
...but I'm not finished yet....
I go further down towards your navel...
As I move down past your waist line I begin to kiss....

Oh, I just wake up to realize it's a dream !
A passionate dream fueled by my deep love for you.

Today for some reason I was not feeling good. I had pain threw my entire body. I do not why. This was really bad for me. I hope tomorrow brings a better day of no pain. I really do not know what to say anymore since nothing really happans at school. I still have no friends there. I know a few people there like 5 and my cousin goes there to but have only seen him once and others well not really.



I miss having my friends around me. The one thing I really hate is being alone. I need to have someone be by my side may it be my mother, my friends or a lover. But having someone near me makes me feel good. I know we need to learn to be alone sometimes but for me its hard all day long no one around. I only see my friends on the weekend and my mom comes home late and goes to bed early.


I knwo its only been a few weeks in school but I feel like a lot of things in me are changing. I do not know what it is. But I think it has to do with Sunday. I have realized many things more about the gay world, and about me. Also since I turn 24 this October I think I should change a lot. No I am not going to become a typical gay guy. But try to be a little more understanding of others. I still will be a typical Korean boy who is formal and respectful but in a different way. This is hard for me to explain but I do feel a change in me.


Life is really short, and I do not want to miss any chance at making more friends and finding my love. We as humans need love. All kinds of love. From family, friends and your love. With this comes drama. Life is full of drama where ever you go. You really can not live with out drama. If you do than you must be on a island alone. With drama comes experiences good and bad. Better connections with your friends or disconnections. Life is a thing of ups and downs. You can not run away from drama or people. This is why its called Karma. For some reason I feel like I must have done something wrong in the past to have the life I am living now. I have been told by many people that I will be single forever. From two palm readers on opposite sides of the world and by quiz's online, and from pyshics. And even my BFF's ex said that I am unlucky. But this will not keep me from trying.

Music Videos I made:




No comments: