Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life is not what its going to be.


Hey guys,

God school is so hard right now. I went to dragon on Friday than on Sunday night went to Crave in San Jose but we stayed there for awhile be for heading up to SF to go to Sanctuary. I did not come home until 6am It was interesting but after that Circuit party me my BFF figure out there is no where to met the kinda of guys we want. As we can tell there all the guys care about looks(body), and for a few the drugs. We really felt like we were in one of those episodes from queers as folk. I know there are some good guys out there but it does not seem to be easy to find.

Me and my bff are not really into these gay things. We also ask our self if we are gay or not. Because we do not think like a gay guy at all. We do not think we are better, it may come across like that but we are the type of gay people that straight people would not mind if we got married to another man.

The differences between me and my bff from gays is that we are discrete with everything we do just like straight people. To me I believe the reason that straight people do not want gays to get married, (1) the flaunt their sexuality, (2) the expect everyone should like them, (3) sex media they get, (4) and many more things you do not see straight people doing at all.

Pic I took in Hawaii
In this world not everyone is going to like you. It does not matter your sexuality, race, age, height, weight, or beliefs. Sometimes people just do not like other people. And just because they do not like you, you should not get mad at them. Just because we are does not mean anything we are normal human beings who want love. I would think.

But enough of that topic before I get heated up. But One of my friends now ex friend as of 9/9/09 6:30pm told me that I can change to straight. I wish it was that easy. I told him that it is not a choice. He think it is. Stupid no one can every control who you love what you love and so on. Also his stupid roommate is also stupid. He think that I will turn him gay. Wow There are some stupid people in my country. But they were raised here during their teenage years. From experience Koreans in California are more open minded also back in Korea because one of my hyungs(bigbro) found out that I was gay he does not care at all. He still cares for me as if I was his real brother. But all Koreans who are in other parts of the U.S are way to Christian. They are like God this and so on. I hate those kinds of people.

I am sorry for the people who believe in a God but the Christian God base religions have been proven fake. There has not been a article or announcement on it in the media. But if you were a good Catholic school boy like me and study the bible and other science you would than figure it out. I do not know why science just says it.

Later

No comments: