Friday, September 25, 2009

NO Clubbing


Hey Guys,

Sorry for the long wait. School is so much lately. To much homework and midterms coming up this week. Well I am going to drop the WST class. I just got back my homework from that class all of them are "F's". My mom was like what the hell is with this teacher. The paragraph that I had to make was really good.

I think its becasue this class is made for student of the humanities department. My major is not in that department. So I will take the WST class when they have it for my department. But in my other class I got my other homework, and the grades were good. Like the case study thing I got A- which I was surprised.

Last weekend and today I am not going to the clubs. I bet a lot of my readers are like what. HAHA its not because of school but I do not feel like going to the clubs. I am getting sick and tired of the club scene here. I am just going to focus on school try to make str8 friends.

Gay people its hard to have friends. Like everyone msg me and said to tell my BFF to get better, but I was also sick. I felt like no one gave a crap about me. Like 3 weekends ago when I was at Dragon, I was next to my best friend and everyone was say hi to him hugging him and ignoring me. After a few mins they realized it was me and said oh hey Jun. But I have started to wounder if I should even consider them friends anymore. Gay people here seem to really care about the way their friends look like. (Gay Asian World) Gay Asian can be very bitchy. I knwo there are good ones but I think they gay life in the Asian community is not a place for me. As in the clubs and bars.

There's nothing really happening in my life right now that would be interesting to talk about. However there is finally 3 good looking guys in my class haha. In my Global Society class there is this Japanese America guy bald head in a frat he just just so hot haha. Than in my International Organization class there this Chinese American buff tall and sexy haha, and in my Asian Philosophy class there is this really tall Vietnamese American that's very cute, pretty eyes, great smile. I always look at him haha.

No comments: