Friday, October 2, 2009

Midterms and Realization


Hey guys,

Well I am goinng to make my blog more me, so I will put up hot people that or guys and grls. No I am not Bi but there are some sey girls out there haha, who I would go streight for haha.

This week was all midterms I have one more left on wed. I hope I do good. Yesterday midterms were kind of wierd. For my Global Soceity class he did not give any review so know really knew what was going to be on the midterm. We had a review day all he said was bring pen and pencil that is it. Than he siad any questions, people just ask about the readings after 15 mins of class everyone just left.

The Asian Philosophy one was easy. He gave a review I was up for like 3 hours reviewing it and when I took it, it only had 5 true/false, 5 muiltuple choice and one essay question it was pretty easy more than the review.

Well I have been kinda of sad lately, I know most of my readings are sad haha, but I met this Korean guy a few weeks ago. I still like C.L but siince hes not here and he does not know if he will come back or not I thought I should just met people and make friends. So this Korean guy who came to the states when he was like 5 I think. He said that I am cute on line and in person. The reason I am sad is becasue the guy is everything I like in a guy hes normal. I do not like the guy becasue he has a boyfriend and they are in a open relationship. But I am sad becasue the fact that a guy who thinks I am cute, have simliarties and we hit it of on the first met, is a guy I can not have. Kind of sad.

I have been talking to my dongsang(lil bro not real brother) back in Korea for the past few weeks, hes nice guy. He wants me to be happy and stop being sad. He knows I am gay but does not care. And he reads my blog from time to time to see how I am doing. I wish I could be in a relationship with him. Hes tying to make me feel good but the sad thing is that I am statrting to like him. Yeah I like two people at the same time really sad. He is just like the Korean guy I met a few weeks ago everything that I want in my man, just this guy is streight. Even though he is not gay he wants to protect me from all the bad things.

You know I took a online quiz at facebook, yeah they are not real test, but it was a test of what Asian is right for you, I got Korean. I am starting to think that I can only date my own people. I mean Chinese peopel love me as a friend but they dont see me in that way. I always found Chinese guys hotter than Korean. My list was Chinese, Japanese, than Korean. in the way of hottness but what ever. My frist date was with a Korean guy, My frist relaiosnhip with a Korean guy, gays that think im cute Korean guys. But most Gay Koreans here in America do not really date other Koreans.

Later.

4 comments:

hanguksaram said...

That guy is friggin hot, who is he??

hanguksaram said...

Oh so sexy. I wanna do that little butt

s.choi said...

hey, tell me the guy in the picture's msn. I wanna be his friend. He's hot

kym88skor said...

I agree. Tell me too