Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Time is so Short


Hey guys,

Well I have been pretty busy lately. Midterms are over of course still waiting for 2 other test scores. I hope I did good on them. Life has been very wierd for me lately. My dong sang the guy I talk about in the last previous blogs is gone. The funny thing is I didnt cry. I think becasue it didnt hit me yet. Its one of those thiings that you still dont believe.

Beside that I have been trying to live my life happy since I will be here for awhile. I forgot if I mention that I might be going back to Korea next fall. I talk to my major adviosr and he said that most of the class that I took at Mission College count for many of the major course that need to be taken so all I have is left is electives which is good. the funny thing is that I just transfered there this fall.

So becasue all I have electives left I will go back to Korea as a exchange student get the course from there than sign up for my masters there. Than I still can have a degree from US and get a good job in Korea. I knwo a lot of people are pissed becasue I am using the US system but I tried to find a guy here they gay world here is to cruel so I need to leave. This country is not the place for me. So dont be mad becasue I knwo some good American people who moved to Europe becasue there life here was not good here too. Just becasue you are born somewhere doesnt mean thats your true home some find thier new home in another state or country. Life is different than in the past.

Well My bday is coming up soon, this Sunday at 7pm. So I will have a special blog for you guys.

Later.

No comments: