Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Many things in just two weeks

Hey guys,

Sorry for the really long wait for the new post. I have been really busy with school my bday and friends birthday. I do not seem to have enough time for anything except time for jacking off haha.


Well on the 16th which was a friday I got really drunked a lot more drunked than usally since my bday was coming up. I had a great time with friends, but when I got home I got really emo. And I had an argument with my step father saying who gives a shit that Obama is president. The world and in America still has racist people. Just becasue he so called black by most people( which pisses me off) there are still areas in America that dont except it even in the lovely gay community.

The gay community seems to be all about equality off everyone, but when it comes to thier sex partners or one night stands they dont look for whats inside but only whats outside. For me even if I were to do a one night stand it should be with someone I can have some kinda of emotion. There is lust, friends with benfits, love making but the all posses a emotion. So for me I would want to know that person before anytype of one night stand.

This of course is what I really wanted to tell my step father and my mother but did not. They really do not kwow whats going on with me. My mom ended up crying that night forcing me to drink water holding me in the bed saying all she wants is for me to be happy. What a good start on my bday weekend.

Than Sunday we had dinner at some Italian resturrant which suck by the way. My best friend pick it. I dont blame him, he found it and he saw it was a 4 star resturant but I think it was only becasue it was a nice place. Than went to Trigger near Castro for clubbing got really wasted again. I was not emo untill the end.

I got emo because a guy that I like before Mr. C.P was playing around saying I am his ex he grab me and than kiss me on the lips. After that he took my hand we went outside and we talk. He said something about how he would have dated me if there was no drama between one of my friends and this other guy.And he kept on holding me and hugging me. After that he need to go I statred to cry. Becasue I was just like what the hell. Then I finally went back in and this guy F.B kept toouching my ass. He is so freaking cute haha.

For any of you new people, I do not get guys at all, ones I like end up liking my bff, or they move to China and than say they like me, or my friend ends up liking him. So I cried becasue this seems to be a recyling way of life for me in the gay world here.

So Yeah I was happy that I was with friends, just not the gay bicths here in the bay area.
Than on Tuesday I met up with F.H which was his bday. We went bowling well they did I just wacth. I just kept making fun of F.B hehe.

Than Friday the 23th went to dragon again and went clubbing with friends. That was intresting. Than on saturday we celebrated F.H bday at a friends house. I got way to drunk but my bff pick me up and we went to End up in SF near 280 exit in Sf I believe. Great place. I drop for the second time and finally got high for the first time haha. I was so wild. But I was with F.B the whole night flirting with him and made a new gay Korean hyung(big bro). I finally had a good weekend.

Well this is a lot of cathing up so much stuff that happend. I am just goinng to have fun flirt with people and so on. No one night stands but just having fun. Of course I will have spills here and there and be emo but usally when I am drunk I am happy as long as you dont hit the button of sadness and bring back old emotions. Its like people can have fun drinking as long as you do not brinng up religion or politics than a fights going to happen.

No comments: