Sunday, October 4, 2009

TO MY FAVE. DONG SANG...Get well Please


Hey guys,

Well I did go to the club on friday. It was just me and my BFF went up to the city. Met some of our friends there. It was ok it seem to be new people there for some reason. There was some decent looking ones.I was was really wasted, probally since I have not gotton drunk for awhile.

While I was clubbing, one of my dongsangs the one I was talking about on Friday's blog got into a motercyle accident. He is is the hospital. I am really sad right now,and worry about him. If any of you saw Sailor moon hes is like her but worst, he seems to get hurt a lot. It not a good thing he is young and needs to live a long life.

So yesterday I was not really in the mood and still today not in a really good mood. I can not stop thinking about him. His little borther told me everything. Hes a wake now but still I worry. I am like a mother sometimes I really care about the poeple who come in to my life and I worry about them even if they use me or dont care care about me.Thats why I get used a lot. I cant say no and I have a heart like a women. I am just like mom.

SO If you guys can pray if your religous or just hope the best for him that would help. You may not knwo him but, no one derseves to die or get hurt like that. I woudl never wish anything like that on anyone not even Hitler.

I hope everyone else is doing ok at least and that no one got hurt or knew someone who got hurt. Have a great Sunday guys. And to my dong sang please get well fast. Heal up. I wish I was there to be by your side right now. I love you man.

No comments: