Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Soon Life will change for the better, I hope!

Hey guys,

Long time no post. I have been very busy with school. Last night I was rushing to do my paper since one of my group members told me that the rough draft was due today but it was not. But at least I got that paper done.

Got my Asian Phil midterm #2 back I got 15/20 I was so shock. I study for the test but the essay question I just bull shitted. The first midterm he let us choose one out of the 3 questions to write a essay on but this one he pick one and it had to be the one that I didn't study for. I could not believe I was even close to what he wanted on the essay.

When it comes to school I can be very lucky sometimes. This was the first time I ever bull shitted on a test, but when it comes to my love life I am not lucky at all.

Well the guy I like is back from China I am so happy hehe. I could not stay away from him he called me out of the blue the other day and spark a flame inside me. My bff is doing good to he looks so skinny now but he still sexy as ever haha. He complains about it, but hes hot and he knows it deep down inside.

We didn't go to the club last week we just went to movie. ZT came along to he so cute like a plush toy haha. Even though he is a clingy type of guy I can tell he does have a sweet heart. I know its been a week but I dont think He will take my bff away from me. I think because of this school stuff, I had no time to think about the people around me. and try to understand them, well him. Just for everyone information I never thought badly of ZT just didn't know what to expect from him. But on Saturday I went to Hunter which is now called "Brix" what a stupid name for a club. I went with my Goh Goh, that places has so many ugly people. But its a good confidence booster hehe.

Its interesting how my bff gets someone who will care for him no matter what. Of course I have him who cares about me, but still when we are both high who will wacth over me. Yes I took "E" for the 3rd time.

First time I got nothing out of it what waste, 2nd time I got semi high it kept going away than coming back for me. 3rd time for me I felt so good, The great thing about me is that even If I'm drunk or high I never look like I am. The bad thing is that people will not believe if I told them I was high or drunk. When I am drunk I usually get lighter, when I am high I don't know yet. Don't worry guys I wont get addicted to it. Its only for once in awhile. Its a lot better than getting drunk.

I am back to my normal self that was in Korea. Not as bitchy anymore and just keeping my eyes open and my mind. I do not have school tomorrow thank god.

No comments: