Monday, November 30, 2009

Update 2

So Friday I went to Dragon with my bff it was intresting. I did not talk to anyone since they that group took my bff away from its all good its his bday weekend all I want him is to have fun.

The group is mad at me becasue on thanksgiving I went to the house party, me and my bff were talking and it was about guys look. I had said I dont like anyone in the group. And one of the guys came out but didnt hear the beiinging of the conversation so he misunderstood what I was talking about and thought I didnt like them. I dont really care for the group( not hate or like just neutral) but I would have not said it to their face. I mean they are my bffs bfs friends. Plus like I said before they dont even bother talkking to me. SO its all good. I dont care anymore.

So on saturday I pick up C.L and J.M to go to the party. It was fun since I like C.L of course I do not care if it works out or not being his friend is what counts. So it was fun to hang out with him but J.M is anoying. I have been haning out with him for a month or two. He wont stop poking me or touching me which I really do not like. It makes me feel uncofortabel. Also on that night he drank all my water in my car, I ask hey why you drink all my water his exuss is that I drink a lot of liqued. I was so pissed and said stop being cheap and buy your own. What piss me off is he didnt ask if he can have some water he just takes. I think He is rude. WE have been picking him all the time and he never offers to buy us a drink or give some gas money. Which to me is rude. I dont care where you come from but I think in most culture its a courtsy to give something in return. He also was way to drunk. I think since I was driving and there was free drinks at the dinner he drank up on free stuff. Also when I ask him for 20 for the dinner bill he was hestaint on giving moeny.


For some reason the Japanesse I meet are really wierd. I usally met the tall ones never the short ones like everyone else here but they are wierd. One is really slutty, like sleeps around talks about it. A few of us will never eat anythign off his plate or share anything. We know you cant get anything from that but knowing what he does is grose. One is cheap and not considerit, and one that is really tall and trys to be black and is to inmature and mean. I have met one good Japanese guy back in senior year of high school. These of course are gay japanese. I had a few str8 Japanese female friends which are really nice.

Well than on Sunday which was yesterday C.L call me and said he was bored, than he ask my why you never ask me to come over. I said sorry, I didnt think to. So he came over we talk than went to Quickly, than to see a movie with his two friends and saw Nija Assian. That was a ok movie. You can tell it was madde my a white guy it was so bloody. Asian films made by asian are not that bloody. But at least it had some of a good story line. Thats what is missing in some English-American films, they seem to care about the graphics and blood more than the story. I do like the movies from the 50s. They had good stories.

No comments: